Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I Don't Wanna Be Thankful!!!!!! (Day: Night)

So Thanksgiving Break came and went, and it was probably the best thing to happen this semester. Being home for a whole week plus 2 weekends was perfect. I went to back to Lone Peak for Lunch one day and for Radio the day after, I hung out with Shiloe and Jayce, saw relatives, hung out with my mom....a lot, hung out with my dad and Paula....a lot, played the Wii (which I hear hasn't been touched since I left it....which I think sucks but whatever), saw Daphne, Miles, Oliver, Will (7), and Dotty...a lot, plus other stuff. The only thing I missed out on was seeing Juliet Penelope LeSueur (Trixie or J. Penny-as I want to call her now). Suzy had her while I was driving home to Idaho. I was in Logan when I heard the news and wanted to turn around so badly but couldn't because my dad wanted me to go home and get good grades. But thanksgiving was fun, had a big turkey dinner where everyone was there plus some others. We went and saw Enchanted. We celebrated Oliver's First Birthday. Cory and Mary had an Open House for their house which was fun and we played the Wii version of Guitar Hero 3 which was fun. So life was good. I actually felt like I got time out of hanging out in Utah with this Break and it was well worth it. Now all I have to do is get done with the semester with good grades and then I can be home and life will be even better.

No comments: