Tuesday, April 8, 2008

THE END IS FINALLY HERE! (Day: Mission Boy!)


Ok guys! Well I haven't left on the plane just yet....but I will be gone as of 2:35 pm Utah Time from the Salt Lake City Airport to my mission! Thanks for everything and it has been fun! I get to Johannesburg, South Africa on Thursday to go to the MTC there. Please write me at my current e-mail address of byu-i_lesueur@hotmail.com. Chances are I'll have to change it out there so keep this and I'll send it out. If you wanna e-mail me to have me put you on my e-mail list...please do that now so then I can just easily do it out there in Johannesburg or wherever I get to sit down to a computer!



Again thanks for everything and if I can post on here while I am out there in Africa.....I'll try and do that so you guys can hear all the awesome stories I have had and everything.

Good luck with life and wish me good luck out there too!




Peace Out!


This is my new home now!


No comments: