Monday, December 31, 2007

THE DAY HAS FINALLY COME! REPENT! REPENT! (Day: Mission Call)

OK....I finally got it! After many delays on papers, after my stake president up in Idaho turning them in 2 weeks later than we thought and messing up a load of stuff for us. AFTER ALL THE WAITING AND WAITING AND WAITING AND WAITING....IT IS HERE! Well....ok so I came Saturday the 29th BUT IT CAME!!!!!! So I know give you....my future destination for the span of 24 months:

"Dear Elder LeSueur:

You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the SOUTH AFRICA CAPE TOWN MISSION. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 24 months.

You should report to the SOUTH AFRICA MTC on Thursday, 10 April 2008. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the English language. Your mission president may modify your specific assignment according to the needs of the mission."

And then it just talks about following the rules and some other stuff.

So that is it.

CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA!!!!!!!

The funny thing about it....my (step) brother James served his Mormon Mission in South Africa.....but it was Johannesburg. So he got one part of South Africa and I get the other part he didn't get....plus the Country of Namibia!!!!!!!!

Lions, Tigers, Rhinoes, Elephants, African Tribes, and other people and creatures of Africa....HERE I COME WITH LOADS OF BOOKS OF MORMON OR BOOK OF MORMONS TO PASS OUT TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE PLEASE WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!! IT HELPS ME AND GIVES ME MOTIVATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Now if I can and if I have time and a computer out there....I will post pictures and stories, or at least try to post them, on here.

If I don't post them on here...I will try to post pictures at least on my picasa site:

http://picasaweb.google.com/bradydalesuer

"So keep a weathered eye out on the horizon" for pictures and whatever else comes up and again....WISH ME LUCK OUT THERE IN AFRICA!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: