Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Mission Farewell Talk (Day: New Beginnings)

Ok so I am going to be giving my Mormon Mission Farewell Speech for my Cape Town, South Africa Mormon Mission I will be leaving to on April 8th and it is at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints building on 6411 West 11800 North in Highland, Utah 84003 next to an Elementary School which the name of the school I forget but my fareweel talk is on March 30th, 2008. My church starts at 11 am.

And then there is a party afterwards at my house on 6515 West Bull River Road in Highland, Utah 84003. And if you can't find it on Google Map or anything....I'll drive to church and you guys can follow me back to my house. All are invited to that too afterwards!!!!!!!!!

Anyone that wants to or can come....please come. More people that come the more support I feel like I have and the more excited I will be to leave on April 8th to Cape Town, South Africa for 2 years!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: