Friday, September 21, 2007

IT'S TIME TO PARTY! LET'S PARTY!!!!! (Day: ???)

Ok so tonight my friends and I went to "the biggest party of the school year!" It was at this park called (this is really what's it's called...no joke, I have a hard time saying this name and keeping a straight face) Bever Dick Park. The party was ran by some security co. or something called APX. It was a fun party, loads of people were there, they had free food and soda, and they had these crazy carnival things like a dunking tank, a bounce house, one of those american gladiator foam padded stick fighting things, a bull riding machine, and then this surfboard riding thing (which was a lot like the bull riding thing). I tried the surfing one and I was kind of good but not really. They had awesome music which the blaired and everything. They gave away crap and then they had some special guests. They had Wii-Man, or whatever his name is, who I guess is like a famous midget who was on Jackass the movie or the show or something along with other stuff and then they had this guy named Preston, who is from the same show/movie and was like Wii-Man's friend or something. Anyways they showed up and did all this crazy crap. They had a fear factor thing where like they had about 5 or so girls and 5 or so guys and they started out with the people had to hang onto a pole that was elevated by some tractors and they had to stay on as long as they could while getting pelted by Wii-Man and Preston's Paintball guns. The girls all lost in that round. Then they had the next round where they had to eat cockoroaches from like Africa or something that were really big and hissed and stuff. The first 3 people to down all 3 of them went onto the next round. One person backed out so they offered the cockoroaches to any girl to eat for $500 which one girl did. And then my friends and I left. It was cool. They also handed out $100 and DVDs and T-Shirts and Hats and stuff. I didn't get anything but I did have a DVD in my hand which I was wrestling a girl and another guy over and then after a while I gave up and let them have it. Then people would get up on stage and dance and stuff and crowd surf. I jumped up on stage only to sit on an ATV that they were gonna give away in some raffel and everything. And that was my night. It was cool. I got some pictures and movies but they are on my RAZR and I don't have a cord to export them to my lappy so. But yeah it was fun and that's it.

No comments: