Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Whoever said College life is crazy, wasn't kidding!!!! (Day: ??)

Ok I hope that Dusten, Darin, Bryan, Casey.....someone did something crazier than the thing my friends and I just did....or at least something kind of similar so then I feel better. Ok I have no clue what happened because I was asleep when it all happened, but appearently some friends of mine found a bird (a sparrow I think) with a broken wing and decided they were gonna take it and try and raise it back to health and everything. Well the bird ended up dying. So then my friend that found it decided an even greater idea, which was to craemate it (burn it to ashes, whoever you spell that word). Originally we were gonna go to the sand dunes and do this, instead we decided to do this tonight. First my friend started by putting it in a box with a cross and then writing on the box, then we had a viewing, then we had a little "prayer" which wasn't supposed to be serious at all (it really wasn't taken serious at all because we were laughing during it and someone had the MTC playing in the background), then my 2 friends that found it gave little eulogies about the bird which one of my friends gave a funny eulogie about how he only knew him for 25 minutes and was really close to it and everything. So anyways we took the box and took it outside, put lighter fluid all over the box inside and out, and then lit it on fire. Seriously.....I have no clue what it going on anymore, we have been doing some crazy stuff for a long, long time. There might be a little spot in heck for us in my opinion but then again most likely not.

But if that isn't crazy enough, all my friends and I have fish now in our rooms because we are aloud to keep fish and stuff, and we are going to make an illegal fish fighting thing, we haven't really started it and yet it has begun.

College life here is really weird and crazy and off the wall.....Def Leppard might have been odd but stuff here might give it a little run for it's money....I really don't know anymore.

Someone try and help me understand what is going on and if this is normal.

No comments: